Linkword Dutch is a really FAST and EASY way to Learn Dutch
Picture each image in your mind’s eye as vividly as you can for 10 seconds…
The Dutch for MUSHROOM is CHAMPIGNON
Imagine you eat a CHAMPION MUSHROOM
…after just 2 minutes you will be amazed at your ability to start speaking and translating sentences in Dutch.
Why Choose Linkword?
- Vocabulary topics, main grammar points and a list of words taught for the Linkword Beginners + Course.
- A large number of studies show the Linkword method to be up to 3 times faster than normal learning methods.
- After being taught each set of words, learners are taught grammar points in simple steps followed by sentence translations.
- The courses are ideal for travel, business and schoolwork and are ideal as a backup for those attending evening classes.
- By the time you finish you with be able to speak, understand and read in a wide variety of situations you will meet abroad.
- The courses work really well for both good and poor language learners, including those who are dyslexic.
Dutch Beginners + Course: Levels 1 and 2
The Beginners + Course: Levels 1 and 2 package contains the Levels 1-2 PC & Mac Software courses, App for your Android Tablet, Smartphone or Kindle Fire and MP3 Audio version (which is identical in content to the software version). You can download the course to all your devices.
All 15 full Linkword language course downloads for only $54.99 (a saving of $507)
You will receive download links for the PC and Mac Software courses, MP3 Audio courses and Apps for your Android Tablet, Smartphone or Kindle Fire in the following languages:
Chinese Mandarin (Level 1), Dutch (Levels 1-2), French (Levels 1-4), German (Levels 1-4), Greek (Levels 1-2), Hebrew (Level 1), Italian (Levels 1-4), Japanese (Level 1), Polish (Level 1), Portuguese Brazilian (Levels 1-3), Portuguese European (Levels 1-3), Russian (Levels 1-2), Spanish European (Levels 1-4), Spanish Latin American (Levels 1-4), Welsh (Levels 1-2).
There is no MP3 audio course with the Polish course.
Software courses will run on a PC (Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) and on Mac’s (all Mac OS X versions).
Android courses are compatible with version 2.3 upwards, including the ‘Kindle Fire’.
Each Level of MP3 Audio course plays approximately 6 hours of recording – giving a total of approximately 24 hours of recording for the Levels 1-4 courses.
For more information please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Privacy and Payment Security
- We never share any information you give us with any third party.
- We will not email you without your permission.
- You can make payments securely through PayPal. All major credit and debit cards are accepted. Linkword does not receive any information on the contents of your credit/debit card.
- We do not get access to your credit/debit card information as payment information used at Paypal is kept private from sellers.